Scotch and Soda
Scotch & Soda, a Dutch fashion label, wants people to love their clothes and enjoy wearing them. That’s why they make great garments that suit every individual. The outfits are rich in detail, high quality and affordable. The designers spare no expense in ensuring the high quality detailing and finishing of each and every garment produced. They invest in the product, which is typically inspired by the best tried and tested classic and vintage styles, enriched with a wealth of inspiration from around the world.
Scotch & Soda has been around since the ‘80s, but the Amsterdam-based fashion brand as we know it today originates in a brave new start in 2001, when three new owners joined forces and brought to the table their broad experience and shared love of making great apparel. After Scotch & Soda was re-launched in Spring Summer 2002, Scotch Shrunk was added in Spring Summer 2008. This success was soon followed by the launch of a women’s collection: Maison Scotch entered the market with the Spring Summer 2010 collection, celebrating classic French style and adding a touch of tough street wear elements.
Read our posts about this fashion label’s previous collections:
- House Of Perfect Strangers Spring Summer 2019 collection
- Magical Altitudes Fall/Winter 2019 collection
- Seven Lights Of Day Spring/Summer 2018 collection
- Scotch and Soda Fall/Winter 2018 collection
- Heavenly Creatures Spring/Summer 2017 collection
- Wondrous Wanderers Fall/Winter 2017 collection
- Amsterdam Couture Spring/Summer 2016 collection
- Maison Scotch Fall/Winter 2016 collection
- Amsterdam Couture Spring/Summer 2015 collection
- Maison Scotch Fall/Winter 2015 collection