Terms & Conditions
This page, together with the documents referred to on it, tells you the terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions) on which we supply any of the products (each a Product) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before buying any products from PAYA. You should understand that by buying any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, returns of purchases may be made in person or by post. As PAYA is not liable for the loss of an item being returned we recommend that you return it in person or alternatively using registered mail.
Present your receipt at PAYA retail store:receipt to:
Shop 4-6 Shingley Beach Resor
115 Shingley Drive
Airlie Beach QLD 4802
Please post your item along with the original invoice/receipt to:
PO Box 418
Airlie Beach QLD 4802
PAYA does not have a change of mind policy. The customer is only entitled to a refund or replacement for a major problem with a product covered by consumer guarantees.
- Minimum Value – Lay-by is available on purchases of $100 or more
- Deposit – A 25% deposit is required for each new lay-by
- Term – Lay-by is available on a 6 week term and must be paid in full and collected by the finalisation date.
- Payments – Minimum fortnightly payments are required. Payments must be made at the counter in the store.
- Cancellation – Lay-bys may be cancelled at any time during the term. Failure to make payments when they are due or finalise lay-bys by the due date will be treated as cancellation of the lay-by by the customer. In these instances, the customer will be entitled to a refund of the monies paid, less a termination fee to cover administrative and re-stockage costs. The termination fee is equal to the first deposit.
- Exclusions – Lay-by is not available on clearance, sale and discontinued products.
- No Modification – Lay-by contents cannot be modified
- Privacy – PAYA respects customer privacy. Personal information may be used to administer the lay-by.