Lilya was born in 2007 when designer Lisa Chedanne noticed a gap in the market for a designer label that was easy to wear and effortlessly stylish. Previously working within all sides of the industry, Lisa has used her knowledge to fill the gap and meet an ever increasing market. Inspired by the beauty of nature and sentimental experiences, Lilya is an easy-going, uncomplicated label that is fast gaining recognition on the Australian fashion scene. the brand has fast become a favourite of chic women who demand clothing that is effortlessly fabulous but doesn’t compromise on comfort.
Inspired by the easy-going Australian lifestyle, with subtle influences from music, world travels and the beauty found in nature, the aesthetic reveals a relaxed simplicity and delivers fresh silhouettes with timeless appeal and a touch of modern whimsy. The collections are sophisticated, contemporary and relaxed, and feature a neutral palette ensuring that each piece is easily paired with other wardrobe favourites.
Encouraging layering with relaxed separates and luxe statement pieces, the fashion label combines effortless style with hints of cool, need it now dressing. Chunky knits and signature jackets feature for Winter while summer typically brings a bohemian beach vibe with pops of prints and fresh colours.
Read our posts about this fashion label :
- The Voyage Spring 2018 collection
- Oasis Spring Summer 2017 collection
- Muse Autumn/Winter 2017 collection
- Atlantico Spring/Summer 2016 collection
- Utopia Autumn/Winter 2016 collection
- Highline Spring/Summer 2015 collection
- Between The Lines Autumn/Winter 2015 collection
- Paradiso Spring/Summer 2014 collection
- La Luna Autumn/Winter 2014 collection