We value your business and would love to offer you a personalised shopping experience that is reliable and enjoyable.
Here are some important details you need to know:
*Your order will be sent using Australia Post Plus
* A flat fee of $10.00 applies for postage & handling
* Please allow a minimum of 2 days and up to 7 days for postage & handling
Please note that overseas orders are not accepted at this stage.
Please note that colours may vary slightly from those displayed by your monitor due to screen resolutions.
Should you have any problems with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order. We gladly exchange* , however we cannot offer a refund for change of mind purposes. Please note postage fees apply. *Please note there is no exchange or refunds on sale items unless the items are flawed or damaged.
We will do our best to make you happy, so please feel free to contact us.
GST / CURRENCY
*Please note all prices displayed include 10% GST.
*All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars.
If you are having problems placing items in your shopping bag or completing your order, it may be because of your security and/or cookie settings. Below is a brief guide to help you change these settings and place your online order.
Cookies are tiny files of information that a web site stores on your computer. Cookies can be very useful to you when you shop online because they allow a website to store a cookie file on your computer which can show:
* What items you have bought before,
* What you have in your shopping bag, and
* Other convenient but non-private information
Just having cookies turned "on" in your browser is not enough as many anti-virus and firewall software packages also block cookies. To allow you to shop online at PAYA, please follow these steps below.
1. Modify your cookie settings
2. Modify your security/firewall/anti-virus software settings
If you followed all of the above steps and still have problems ordering please send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The instructions on this website are suitable for accessing and ordering from paya.com.au. The security of your computer is your responsibility. PAYA takes no responsibility for the security settings of your computer. At all times, PAYA advises customers to block third party cookies.
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at PAYA. We want you to be able to order from paya.com.au with total confidence. As such we have created a secure transaction environment. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology – Our On-line Ordering system is the industry standard for encryption technology – to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to paya.com.au. Encryption provides you with security and peace of mind when your browser and local network supports the use of encrypted data transmissions.
CONDITIONS OF GIFT CERTIFICATES
1. Certificate can be redeemed for merchandise only and not for cash.
2. Lost, stolen or destroyed certificates will not be refunded in cash or replaced.
3. Gift certificates are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
4. Another certificate will be issued for under redemption.
5. Gift certificates can be purchased online.
6. Gift certificates can only be redeemed instore at PAYA and online at www.paya.com.au.
7. Gift certificates are in $AUD .
8. Gift certificates can be used as payment online, however your gift certificate must be sent into PAYA by registered post.Please contact PAYA if you have any questions.